Dhaka Stock Exchange (dsebd.org). Bangladesh Share bazar Stock market Organization. established in July 7, 1953 (07.07.1953).
The Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) is registered as a Public Limited Company and its activities are regulated by its Articles of Association rules & regulations and by-laws along with the Securities and Exchange Ordinance – 1969, Companies Act – 1994 & Securities & Exchange Commission Act – 1993.
- Listing of Companies (As per Listing Regulations).
- Providing the screen based automated trading of listed Securities.
- Settlement of trading (As per Settlement of Transaction Regulations).
- Gifting of share / granting approval to the transaction/transfer of share outside the trading system of the exchange (As per Listing Regulations 42).
- Market Administration & Control.
- Market Surveillance.
- Publication of Monthly Review.
- Monitoring the activities of listed companies (As per Listing Regulations).
- Investors grievance Cell (Disposal of complaint bye laws 1997).
- Investors Protection Fund (As per investor protection fund Regulations 1999).
- Announcement of Price sensitive or other information about listed companies through online.